Contribute to workplace incident response
This course applies to those who contribute to workplace incident responses by undertaking a varied range of activities in a structured and familiar work environment as defined in written procedures. It applies to people who work in a broad range of WHS roles across all industries.
• Fitness to Participate declaration
• USI that can be verified to ensure release of Statement of Attainment
• Access to computer and internet along with appropriate business software such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader.
• Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with actions and activities performed in response to workplace incidents according to work health and safety (WHS) legislative and organisational requirements.
- Prepare to assist with actions and activities associated with incident response
- Assist with implementing response procedures during incident
- Contribute to collecting WHS information about incident
- Assist with incident investigations
- Contribute to developing and implementing recommended measures and actions arising from incident investigation
Unit of Competency
BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
Assessments are completed online via FSA SMS online learning area, to be completed within 3 months from commencement date
• Classroom based plus online assessments
• Distance online learning and assessment
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.