Safety Culture in Your Organisation
Anyone responsible for the safety culture within the organisation
Safety culture can be defined as the shared safety perception of an organisation. It is characterised by day to day perceptions towards the working environment, practices, organisational, organisational systems and management.
The objective of this workshop is to provide knowledge and skills to assist businesses to:
- Identify key components of positive safety culture
- Review current perception of safety in their organisation
- Gain practical knowledge on how to measure safety culture
- Access and use safety climate tools; and
- Apply practical knowledge to improve safety culture in their organization
There is no formal assessment as part of this course. Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios. Participants will be provided with examples of tools and methods which may be used to evaluate safety culture and achieve workshop objectives.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.