Warden & Building Evacuation
Course is designed to equip students with the necessary skills required to safely evacuate a workplace. Regular evacuation training will ensure that your students are ready to deal with any workplace emergency.
This course has been developed to cover the broad range of emergencies and workplaces as considered in Australian Standard 3745 – 2010.
- Training Requirements
- Investigating the fire / alarm / incident
- Raising the alarm Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Firefighting Safety Procedures
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Warden Identification
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Co-ordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
To enrol into a CITB funded course, please contact the SA Training Coordinator (funding is for SA courses only) on 08 8245 8644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Units of Competency
PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies
PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Students learning outcomes will be assessed using practical activities designed to simulate a workplace incident and written or oral questions as appropriate.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint presentations, including audio-visual material and practical activities that simulate workplace incidents relating to fire.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.